Skip to main content

Nothing Is Too Hard

James had his 2 year old well check and immunizations yesterday. He is doing great. He is in the 90th percentile for his height and 10th for weight. Still tall and skinny like Daddy. I read 2 different devotional books each day as well as the bible and the theme today seemed to be the same throughout. Here are some excerpts from each-

"I magnify You, O Lord, I exalt Your name, for You are great and highly to be praised....You are able to do immeasurably more than we can ask or dream of. 'There is nothing too hard for You'. I praise You for Your sovereignty over the broad events of my life and over the details. With You, nothing is accidental, nothing is incidental, and no experience is wasted... Thank You that I can move into the future non-defensively with hands outstretched to whatever lies ahead, for You hold the future and You will always be with me, even to my old age...and through all eternity."


"Is anything too hard for the Lord? Genesis 18: 14 This is God's loving challenge to you and me each day. He wants us to think of the deepest, highest, and worthiest desires and longings of our hearts...That very thing, as long as it aligns with what we know to be His expressed will-God intends to do for us."

I love the thought of "moving into the future non-defensively with hands outstretched...". I'm thankful that I serve a Lord who wants to do good things for me and give me the desires of my heart.

Comments