Skip to main content

James x 2

We had a play date today with our new friend James. Two James'! And they were born only a few days apart. Our second kids were also born only a few days apart...but she's not a Jude. She's a Kaylee.

We met some more new friends at story time and then we all went to eat.This was the first time I've let James go in one of those germ cesspools...I mean play places. It was a big leap for me. So far he hasn't come down with any dread diseases. I stripped him down and bathed him the second we got home though. Baby steps people...baby steps.

James proved my theory once again today that boys are just born with a certain skill set that girls don't come with...like making car sounds, knowing what to do with sports equipment, an arrant fascination with certain body parts, and roughhousing. Case in point...I've never shown him how to slide down the banister, nor has his father (I don't think). Yet this morning he came right down the stairs and slid down it like he does it everyday. Boys will be boys.

Comments

apryl said…
Isn't it funny how they truely are "just born that way" I was just telling Gabe the other night how Having Jaxson has made me understand him sooo much more...now I just hope Lauryn does the same for him!