Skip to main content

Giving Thanks

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I sure did. I have so much to be thankful for. First of all I am most thankful for my salvation and the Lord's forgiveness. I am thankful for my wonderful husband and precious boys. I am thankful for every member of my sweet family and the blessing of being all together today.Today was Uncle Andy's first time to meet Jude. They hit it off right away.Aunt Care Care and Jamesie.(She's a knockout, huh?)

My beautiful nieces, Morgan and Madison with James and Jude.Aunt Care Care and Uncle Andy with James and Jude.While we were waiting for my other sister and her family to get into town, Carrie hijacked Mom's phone and texted Christi really snotty things...like the fact that I am Mom and Dad's favorite...or something like that.She got in big trouble...just like when we were little. Some things never change. She did NOT get a smiley face by her name today. Mom should have made her put her nose in the corner.Gosh...I don't remember Carrie being this big of a brat when we were younger.Just kidding. I have the sweetest sisters in the world.

Nana, Aunt Care Care and Jude.My time with Jude was limited today. He had lots of aunts, uncles and cousins around to love on him. So I soaked up all I could get.Next Christi and her family showed up! All James has talked about for the past month and a half since he last saw his cousins is "Bwock"! Several times a day he asks for his cousin Brock...which may or may not include all 3 of his male cousins. We're not sure. But his excitement level went clear through the roof when they pulled up. He tackled Brock as soon as he walked through the door.He was in little boy heaven.Uncles are fun because they do things like this.My grandmother Dee Dee and Aunt Donna came in town along with Christi, Cory and the boys. This is my sister Christi, Jude and I with Dee Dee. This was also her first time to meet Jude.(Oh my gaw...do I have the most stunning sisters or what?!?!)

Daddy and his Mom. After James ate a massive amount of cranberry sauce and fruit salad......it was time for some backyard football.

The snap from our center...Oops...fumble...
A sack by our defensive player...
Touchdown!
Our MVPs...James and Grant.And finally...I love this sweet picture of Christi and Grant. I am so thankful for our family.Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments