Skip to main content

The Party's Over

Today was my 33rd birthday. It was a good one. Started with donuts...lunch with my Mom...ended with pizza. It's all about the food.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bassinet this morning.Someone else woke up craving donuts...and so was James. "Nuts Daddy, nuts!" This is how he asks for donuts. And it works. Unfortunately he asks for them a lot.Asking James to say "cheese" for pictures worked for about 6 weeks. Now this is what he does.Yikes.

One of my favorite parts of the day is when Brad gets home from work. He spends all evening playing with James. I feel very certain that this is James' favorite part of the day too. I love watching them and hearing what James has to say to his Daddy. "Play blocks Daddy, play blocks." "Stack Daddy, stack."While Brad and James are playing I take pictures of Jude and act like a moron to try to get him to laugh.

"Not funny.""Still not funny.""Getting on my nerves, Mom.""Getting warmer.""Kinda funny.""Jackpot!"And here is my other favorite part of the day.

Comments