Skip to main content

This Post Is Not About A Valuable Use Of Time

I feel inexplicably compelled to tell you about a new show I stumbled upon Sunday. It is called Bridalplasty and it is truly trashy reality television at it's very best...or worst. It is about a group of gals all competing for various plastic surgeries and a dream wedding. I was watching it while Brad was finishing up some work. I thought he was oblivious to my viewing choice but shockingly enough...he can multitask. He said, "This is so sad." And he meant it non-sarcastically unlike everything I say. And it really was sad. These girls are desperate to drastically change the way they look. Now I don't have anything against plastic surgery, but I feel bad for these girls and the decision they made, and will indubitably regret, to do it on national television. All of that by way of saying...I will not be missing a single episode. This is like watching a train wreck. I. Can't. Turn. Away. Speaking of vain. George went and got his hair did today. As much as I tried to talk him out of it, he insisted on a Christmas neckerchief and bow. He is such a prima donna. It's hard to talk a man out of his fashion convictions.James is still awesome. He gave me a scare today though. I thought he was coming down with a stomach virus but I think it may have just been a case of too many french fries at lunch with a side of a temper tantrum. He thew a very effective fit requesting the honor of his daddy's presence. So I called him and just held the phone up to the little darling. He came home from work to save me and calm James down. We are back on track now and all is well.

Now I am watching some more quality programming...Biggest Loser...while eating a big fat piece of pumpkin roll. So wrong. But seriously...this show makes me hungry. Weird.

Comments