Skip to main content

Let's Celebrate!

I like to stretch out my birthday as long as I can...all month if possible. Thankfully my sweet hubby plays along with this. Today we celebrated with my parents.

But first James got a bath.And Jude got all dolled up.Papa and Jude.James is attached at the hip to his Nana. He likes to help her cook.And so far, Papa holds the record for getting the most smiles out of Jude.That sparkly look of love in my eyes is because I was looking at my birthday cake coming at me. Which was not so much a birthday cake as it was a cream cheese danish but it served the birthday cake purpose and was delish. I heart cream cheese danish.James hearts his Nana.James was all about helping me open my presents.He's helpful like that.He makes everyday happy!

Comments

Celee said…
I love Jude's smile! I can't wait until Calvin smiles at me with his eyes open! I hope you're having a marvelous birthday month!

Celee
Kristi Kelly said…
Awww!!! Happy happy birthday Stephanie!!! What a sweet celebration:) LOVE Jude's clothes and James is just as precious as ever!! Glad you are having a fun birthday month!!!