Skip to main content

Beautiful Sunday

I hope that your Sunday was as wonderful as mine! We finally went to church as a family. I felt brave enough to try this since Jude got his 2 month vaccinations AND because I know him well enough now to know that he will be quiet through the service. It was so nice to be there all together again.

After church, we had lunch with Nana and Papa. Jamesie helped his Daddy move firewood around to the porch. He is such a good helper.But then he needed to take a break. Such hard work is exhausting.Then tonight we had dinner with some good friends. I grew up with Matt and have gotten to be good friends with his sweet wife Laurie. Tonight we ate over at Matt's parent's house where I spent a good amount of time in high school. Such good memories. The James' had a good time playing together as always.Bradley has the entire week off (WOO HOO!!!) and he is sweetly taking the feedings for me tonight. So nighty night! I'm getting some sleep for the first time in several nights.

Comments