Skip to main content

Jude Update

Thank you for all of the prayers.  PLEASE keep them coming.  The pediatric radiologist, surgeon, and oncologist all think that Jude has neuroblastoma...a tumor on his adrenal gland larger than a baseball.  Surgery is tomorrow at 12:00.  We will know more after that.  Our SPECIFIC prayer for Jude is that the tumor is completely encapsulated, they are able to remove it completely, it has not metastesized, that it is stage one, and that no chemo is needed.  Of course, if the Lord wanted He could just completely remove that tumor tonight all on His own!  Through this awful day our sweet little Jude has kept that big beautiful smile on his face.  He is a CHAMP! 

The surgeon's name is Dr. Jason Nirgiotis, and the oncologist is Dr. Ozzie Reguria.  Please also pray for them.

I will post more updates as we have them.

Comments

Melinda said…
Stephanie,

Dr. Nirgotis is wonderful! I started a message for you asking for prayers! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Much love to you all and I will be thinking about you all day tomorrow. ESPECIALLY at 12 pm! LOVE YOU!!
Celee said…
I hope it's ok I asked for prayer for Jude on my blog, too.

Love you and praying!

Celee
HaveFaeth said…
I heard about you're little guy via Twitter and will be saying many prayers for you all.
Crissy said…
Praying for your precious baby boy. I am proud of you and your gracious attitude. Please keep us posted on his status.
Oh, Stephanie, I am praying for sweet little Jude and your whole family. He is so precious. Keep us posted...
Jen said…
Praying for wisdom and guidance for the Dr.s as they care for sweet baby Jude! Praying that the Lord will surround you and your sweet family with comfort and peace during this difficult time! Praying for a fast and speedy recovery! All in the POWERFUL name of JESUS!
Amen!
Love,
Jennifer
Jen said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Honey, you are sooooo gorgeous! It's been a long time, and I'm so grateful Janice posted your blog on fb. I will be praying for little Jude and your entire family.
Take care
Myra