Skip to main content

MIBG Scan 1

Scan one is done!  We go back tomorrow at 2.  I assume the nuclear medicine doctor will read it right then but I am not sure.  Hopefully I will know something before the weekend. 

Jude handled the scan really well.  He just kicked back and crossed his little feet like he didn't have a care in the world.  He is showing this cancer who is boss!
We are still fighting the rash from the iodine and hopefully will be able to keep it under control that way.

Thank you again for your prayers for our little Judie Bug.  He's handling all of this a lot better than Mommy and Daddy are.  He's our little champ!

Jamesie had a pretty great day with Nana and Papa.  He watered Papa's tree...
Took his Puppies for a ride in the wagon...
Played with a neighborhood cat...
Read the Bible...
Played with that cat some more...
And took the Puppies on another wagon ride...
I'm sure Mom is already in bed exhausted...that kid will wear you out.  I am so thankful for my parents and how much they have helped us though all of this.  What a blessing!

Comments