Skip to main content

Radioactive

Jude is radioactive!  He was injected and now we are waiting for the scan at 4 and again tomorrow at 2.  I am watching him closely because there is iodine in the contrast..."radioactive iodine"...so we are hopeful he doesn't have too much of a reaction.  I am keeping the Benadryl in him to help counteract that. 

Another IV...boo.
Injecting the radioactive iodine.
As I was walking into the hospital this morning I ran into two PRECIOUS friends.  The Lord knew just what I needed at just that moment as I was starting to feel a little discouraged and overwhelmed.  I continue to be amazed and blessed by the Lord's goodness and very personal attention and love.

James continues to be a real champ about all of the changes going on in our lives right now.  He says, "YEEEHAWWW!"
Thank you for your prayers for today's scans.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are doing beautifully! What an inspiration you are!!! Please know you are all in my prayers!!!! Kiss those precious boys for me!!!!
Sure do wish I was there to help you!!! I miss you!!
Take Care and God Bless!!
Linda Bowers
Cheryl said…
It is 4 pm...lifting you sweet boy up in prayer.