Skip to main content

I'm Back

Hi!  I've missed you! 

Well...last time we talked I told you that my computer was sick.  Brad took it to Cat-Man-Du.  Let me tell you something.  NEVER EVER EVER do business with that place.  Never.  They screwed up my computer so badly...worse than it was already screwed up.  And they didn't make it right. 

I've gotta let it go.  Moving on.

Before we left town James and Jude had a little fun playing while I packed.
James piled up all of the toys for Jude.
But then Jude decided he was over it.
James thought it was funny that Jude was so mad.

He put on his Daddy's hat.  He looks so much like him.
The next day it was time to go see my sister, Christi.
We had a great time, but no one more than James.  He had so much fun playing with his cousins.
He really loved the bubbles.
Sweet and patient Will taught him to ride a scooter.
Jude had a great time as well.
So much fun was had that naps were needed.
Brad and I had a wonderful time too.
James caught up on a little sleep on our way home.
He missed his Nana bigtime so first thing this morning we went straight over to her house and Jamesie caught up on some snuggling.
After a great trip I am sad to say that Jamesie is sick again.  Blah.  I hope it doesn't last long and he gets well soon.  And I hope you have a great spring break!

Comments

Celee said…
They quoted me one price and said they'd call if it was more then when I went to pick it up they said they couldn't get hold of me, but had to do more. I insisted they stick to the original price. There was another customer there so maybe they wanted to prevent a big scene, well a bigger one than I had already made. Then I got it home and they had not fixed the main problem. I took it right back and said they needed to make it right or give me a refund. They did make it right, but it seemed to me the "fix" was way too simple and I don't know why they did all that other stuff. So all that by way of saying, yeah, I'll never do business with them again, either!

Glad you had fun on your visit. Your boys are so cute!

Celee