Skip to main content

CT Update

More good news!  The head/brain CT came back normal!  Thank you Lord!!!! 

This is Dr. Regueria.  We LOVE Dr. Regueria! He is the pediatric oncologist.
Brad wants to grow a beard like his.  It. Is. Awesome.

Thank you for praying with us each step of the way.  We are so grateful for all of the prayers.  Once we are settled back at home and life falls into a more normal routine I will post about all of the incredible ways the Lord has answered prayers along the way but I wanted to tell you this one thing. This MIBG scan we are having done on Wednesday is a full body scan to see if there is any more neuroblastoma anywhere is Jude's body.  Amarillo JUST got the equipment used to do these scans.  Previously Dr. Regueria has had to send all of his patients to Dallas to have the scan done.  I am so thankful we have it here in Amarillo now! 

Next two steps...the scan on Wednesday and waiting for the pathology.  We are almost there!

Comments

AWE.SOME. is all I can say! What a blessing from the Lord! So happy!!!
Kristi Kelly said…
I just LOVE all your posts...what an incredible tribute to God for his Grace and LOVE!!! I am so, so happy for Jude and your sweet family!! I will keep praying for cancer-free updates!!! Love you friend!!!
Erin said…
I am sitting here crying at my desk because I am just so thankful and praising God for his faithfulness to Jude and all of you!!!!!! We will keep praying!!

On a side note. I can never show that picture of Dr. Regueria to Todd. He has had a beard nearly that length before (yikes!) and I do not want him to try again...