Skip to main content

Play-Doh Awesomeness

I hate to brag...I really do...it is so unbecoming when people go on and on about their achievements or abilities...but I have to say...I am really good at making Play-Doh balls and snakes.  I impressed the socks off James today.
He kept asking for more and more.
You can only imagine his awe when I spelled his name with Play-Doh snakes.
Don't be jealous...I can teach you if you want.  I got skillz.

But he's pretty good himself.  Play-Doh genius must run in the family. 
He's starting Jude out early.
Then he shoved a Play-Doh ball in his ear and all my hopes were dashed.
Amateur.

Did I mention that we got about 2 hours of sleep last night?  Maybe 3.  But probably not.  James said he had a boo-boo on his leg.  So we went downstairs at 2:00 am to watch cartoons and eat "toot-a-loots" (fruit loops).  I fell asleep and woke up to the cartoon using incredibly horrible language.  Clearly the Cartoon Network is NOT toddler friendly at 2 in the morning.
But so far so good...I haven't heard any of the language repeated today.  Whew!

When I wink at Jamesie I make that clicky winky sound.  I didn't realize I was doing it until he started doing it back.

Comments