Skip to main content

Happy Half Birthday Jude! (Yesterday)

With so much attention on Jamesie I forgot to mention Jude's 1/2 birthday yesterday!  Our little guy is 6 months old!  Time flies.
What an absolute joy and blessing this happy little guy is.  We are so in love with him.

At 6 months old, he is always ready with a big smile, laughs a lot, loves to roll over, is trying to sit up, is most joyful when his big brother pays him any attention, is great friends with George, loves peas, squash and sweet potatoes, is a great eater, and a great sleeper. He loves to bounce in the betsy and exersaucer, he likes to watch Baby Einstein, he has to be facing out when being held because he loves to watch everything that is going on, and his little right leg is always kicking, kicking, kicking.  He is a smiling, wiggling, bouncing, laughing, happy little bundle of joy.  We are blessed.
John 1:16 From His abundance we have all received one gracious blessing after another.

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm so happy to see the monkey pjs!!! I have others that would fit James now, if only Brock would give the go ahead. I WILL be bringing them next time I see you! I have a feeling we will soon be getting hand-me-downs from James! :)