Skip to main content

Still Celebrating!

If you aren't from Amarillo let me explain a little yearly tradition our city has. Once a year the Kiwanis Club has a Bible Reading Marathon on TV. This was Brad's second year to participate. I was so proud of him. He looked so cute on TV and he did really well. His father also read. I don't know how many people watch the marathon but I am sure that it honors the Lord for His word to be read cover to cover once a year on public television.After the marathon my in-laws (aka Grandma and Grandpa) took us to dinner for my birthday. We went to one of my very favorite restaurants. It was so yummy and we had a great time getting to relax and catch up with each other. James was trying to crawl out of the picture though. Another great Friday and a fun weekend ahead!

Comments

Erin said…
Wow! A Bible reading marathon would NEVER happen here! How blessed you are to live in an area of the country where God is honored publicly.

I am now beginning to notice Brad's red hat in lots of pics...