Skip to main content

Frozen Lasagna

I got all of the cleaning done so I am all set for tomorrow to be a fun cooking day! Can't wait!

Last time I made lasagna I cooked it in two 8 x 8's instead of in a 9 x 13...and one of the 8 x 8's I made in a foil pan so I could freeze it. Make sense? So tonight I heated up the frozen one for dinner. While we were sitting down eating I asked Brad how his lasagna was. He confidently said, "Good, but not as good as yours!" I was all... "It is mine" and he was like... "Oh...it's delicious then!" Oops. Way to recover...I guess. He thought that since it was in a foil pan that I had not made it. He's so funny!

Bye-bye!

Comments

Celee said…
How funny! Kinda makes you doubt all those other times he raved on your yummy lasagna! No, I'm sure he was just trying to be super sensitive as only your Brad is.

I stewed 3 chickens the other day and made 6 9X13 casseroles. Three King Ranch chickens and 3 chicken spaghettis. Tonight I made 2 breakfast casseroles. I'm try, try, trying to get ahead, but we keep eating everything oh so fast!
Erin said…
LMAO! How cute of Brad. Todd has made comments like that before too.

Completely different subject - I wonder why you can't comment on my blog?!?! Weird!