Skip to main content

Lemon Blossoms

For about a million months now Brad has been bugging me about making him some Lemon Blossoms. It was another culinary delight Betty made while he was at their cabin back in September. Now let me be real honest with you about something. I am not a big lemon dessert person. Until today. And all because of this little beauty...It looks small, innocent and harmless but it is not. It sits there on the counter with all of it's come-hitherness and makes you eat it and about 5 or 6 of it's little enticing friends.

So how much does Brad like these little Lemon Blossoms?

This much...

Actually, this is just what he did after I told him to "smile and look pretty". Scary.

Comments

Erin said…
I am a little frightened. :P
They really are addictive aren't they? :)