Skip to main content

Girls Day

Today was girls day. Mom, Carrie, Christi and I went shopping and to lunch then picked up Morgan and Madison for a movie. We had a great day! But with all the mommies being out that meant the daddies were on duty. Brad "gave me props" later for being a stay-at-home mom. He said it was hard work. He is a wonderful Daddy though so I am sure it was easier for him than he was letting on.Brad and I went to church tonight and Johnathan gave a wonderful message. Don't you just love those sermons where you know you were supposed to be there? Tonight he spoke about being at peace. If you want to listen to it, click here and go to the media link and then to online services. If it is not up yet, check back. It will be worth it.

After church Brad took James home and the girls and I made one last shopping run to Target. I nearly fell over dead from tiredness. Plus I was totally wearing the wrong shoes for shopping. But I did get 4 Christmas gifts out of the way!

One last day to rest and relax tomorrow and then it is back to real life. Wait....my life is kind of like one big long weekend...what am I saying?

Comments