Skip to main content

Thursday's Thoughts

Only 3 more hours until Brad is home! Can't wait!

Today was fun! I got to keep Addi while Karin went for a sonogram of Baby #2!

Little Cutie Patootie! Addi and James had a great time playing together.
You see this little blob swimming in a pool of Raid???? Yes, that would be another spider. Spiders ONLY EVER come out when Brad is out of town. No exceptions. This particular spider fell on me when I was opening the back door to let George in. I swear to you my heart is not meant to handle such frights. I screamed so loud I made myownself dizzy. I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!! But trust me...this spider wasn't as little and harmless as it seems in this picture. This is him after he is all curled up from drowning in Raid. And now my house stinks too. Why can't they invent a Raid that has a pleasant smell for pete's sake?


And finally...here is a video of James rescuing Puppy from the dryer.

Comments

Celee said…
James is so cute! I'm glad he rescued puppy! Driers can be dangerous places.