Skip to main content

Happy Friday!

James started on whole milk this week and it is going very well. He loves it actually. It may have a little something to do with the carnation instant breakfast I put in it...but at least he's drinking it. What can I say...the kid loves chocolate. We are still working on him drinking it out of a cup though. He's not crazy about that. But that is fine with me because it means I still get to hold him and feed him a bottle.

Yesterday I was putting a cd in the player and James was standing beside me and when the music came on he started dancing for the first time! Oh boy was I ever thrilled! Soon I will have a whole new dance off partner and I won't have to depend on Brad to fulfill all of my dance off needs.

My sister comes into town tonight with her three little boys. I am super excited to see them all. And super excited for James to have three extra playmates! Brad is leaving town until next Wednesday so it's a good thing Christi will be here to keep me busy. I get so bored when he's gone.

And now it is time to confess my new addiction to you. It's a bad one. I'm sort of ashamed. But confession is good for the soul so here goes.... Flipping Out with Jeff Lewis. Have you seen it? It's on Bravo on Tuesday nights. I love it for so many reasons. Jeff is totally a type-a personality which Brad and I can both relate to. And he reminds me of Brad in a lot of ways...except for that he is gay and Brad clearly is not. But I particularly love his maid Zoila. She's the best part of the show.

I wish I had a Zoila.

Comments

Dawn said…
I'm with you Steph on Flipping Out, actually since confession is good for the soul I am way addicted to Reality TV period...:)