Skip to main content

Good Morning!

If I could have dreamed up a better day...yesterday would have been hard to beat. Shopping with Mom and James, lunch with Mom and James, shopping by myself while Mom watched James, then came home and had a cozy evening with Brad and James. Lovely.

Mom, Dad, James, my sisters, and I are going to my cousin's wedding in Fort Worth this coming weekend. Well, the wedding is on Monday but we will leave on Sunday and spend a little time with my sister and her family. Poor Brad will be left to fend for himself in the food department. Scary.

And this morning is already off to a good start. Brad did the honors of getting up our little Jamesies and changing the first diaper of the day while I drink a cup of coffee and watch Extreme Cuisine with Jeff Corwin.

Comments

Wendy said…
Oh my goodness. The only thing that could make this post more blissful is "and while we're in DFW we're going to go to IKEA...."
You are a lucky girl! Have a lovely trip.