Skip to main content

I Hate Being Sick!

James and I have spent the last several days hunkered down and trying to get better. We both are on antibiotics for our strep throat and PRAYING no one else gets it. I've exposed my poor Mom to it and of course Brad. I will feel SO terrible if either of them gets sick.

Brad was such a prince last night when he got home from work. He totally took care of everything for me and I just laid around and acted puny. He did laundry, dishes, baby-duty, and everything else. He's the best hubby ever. I'm so spoiled.

My Mom made me a great big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup. It was delish! I polished it off today. Too bad my appetite hasn't been affected. If I'm going to get sick...I wish it would be the kind of sick that made me skinny. Darn it.

Comments