Skip to main content

James And Change

Poor Baby James...he is still puny. We are on day 3 (almost 4) of running a fever. We heard from our pediatrician's nurse (aka the best nurse ever in the history of the entire world) on Friday and they decided to put him on an antibiotic while we were waiting for the test results. I was hoping to hear something today and I didn't. So I will call on Monday. Meanwhile, we are keeping him on Tylenol and Motrin to keep the fever down as best we can.

Dr. H (pediatrician) didn't think we should take him to church so Brad stayed home with him tonight while I went. I was sad to be there without them but I am glad I went. It is always such an encouragement and joy. For instance, I can be in a church with a thousand other people and our common bond is our love for the Lord....and His love for us. I had a 15 minute conversation with a woman I had never met and came away feeling blessed and refreshed from our little talk....because she loves and serves my Jesus.

~~~~~

Tomorrow Brad and I are going to rearrange the house. Or at least the living room. We have been planning this all week. I am sick to death of it the way it is and it must be changed. I get this way about once a year. When I was single, I would just move apartments. In 5 years I moved 7 or 8 times...no kidding. The last apartment finally stuck and I stayed there awhile until I got married and Brad moved in. That changed everything. There was no room for all of the stuff that came with him so we decided to buy a house. Then came James and now there is no room for all the stuff that came with him. But Brad won't let me move so I will have to make my peace with redecorating. I like change. I keep threatening Brad that I am going to get rid of every single piece of furniture we have and start all over with a totally different theme. (The theme right now is shabby chic). He won't let me do that either. Hence the overhaul tomorrow. I guess this is his way of pacifying my incessant need for change.

More on that tomorrow.

And since I didn't take any pictures today I will re-post one of my favorites. I love this sweet face!

Comments

Celee said…
There's lots of stuff going around right now. I sure hope James is feeling better soon!