Skip to main content

The Toilet Paper Incident

Today I was busy talking on the phone and doing miscellaneous tasks while James played contentedly in the bathroom. (He likes to play with his bathtub toys...and it keeps him nice and occupied). So after awhile he came crawling up to me with something hanging out of his mouth. It looked like something white and slimy. And it was. It was a blob of toilet paper.

Immediately I knew what had happened. I had noticed his growing curiosity and interest in the toilet paper. I had kept him in check pretty well.

Then I let the little menace out of my sight.
I called him into the bathroom in my most stern mad-mommy voice.

Thud...thud...thud...thud...(little hands smacking against the floor as he crawled to find me).

He knew as soon as he saw my face that this was no good. I said, "James, this is a no-no!"

Then he did this....
And I melted.

That face gets me every single time.

I'm such a sucker.

So I snatched him up and kissed him all to pieces and went and snuggled him up with me in the living room and fed him Teddy Grahams and chocolate milk.

Comments

Celee said…
You showed him:)