Skip to main content

More On James

James had his first flu shot yesterday. I braced myself for the worst. I knew he would blow our eardrums out with his screaming and crying. I sat up on the table with him on my lap and held down his little arms and the nurse jabbed the needle in his leg. And he let loose with a blood-curdling scream...and it lasted all of about 2.5 seconds and then he stopped. The nurse and I looked at each other and just laughed. The drama was over as fast as it started. Whew! What a trooper.

Afterwards we went by Nana and Papa's for a little post flu shot pick-me-up. For me. James was fine.

James has a deep love for all cell phones. The problem is that no one is really willing to let him play with their cell phone because he likes to drop things. A lot. So yesterday, my Dad gave James his very own real cell phone. It doesn't make calls but it lights up and does all of the cell phone things that James loves so much. James has been thoroughly pleased with his new toy. He played with it all day long. He took a little time out to suck on Puppy's nose...But he got right back to his important calls.
A little more Puppy....
Then a lot more phone...
This went on all day long...

Last night when I got home Brad asked me what I was doing and I told him I was putting James' cell phone on the charger. He turned around and looked at me like I had finally lost the last shred of my sanity.
In other exciting James news...I have discovered James has inherited my love of chocolate. He took a HUGE bite of my chocolate donut the other day. Today he was most delighted to share a Kit-Kat with me.This is the look Mommy makes when she ate the last bite.
He really really loves Kit-Kats...
I mean like lick the wrapper love...
I think he may have seen me do this and so I must be more careful what I do in his presence. I guess this means I will have to start licking the beaters in the closet. Tomorrow I might give him a sip of my coffee and get that addiction started.

Comments

Celee said…
He's so cute and you're so good to document all his adorableness!
Anonymous said…
You are so funny!! I laughed my way all through this. YAMS
Wendy said…
awesome. I'll admit that I have a pantry door that I open and hide behind to eat things I don't want Genny to see (and share).
Just wait, soon James will be taking pictures with his pretend phone!