Skip to main content

Good News!!!

Everything went GREAT today at the neurologist! Thank you for your prayers! Dr. Brown could not have given us a better diagnosis or put my mind more at ease! He said that he feels like it is definitely behavioral...meaning James is just learning to use new muscles and do new things. He said he feels like it is definitely not seizures, tics or infantile spasms. He told me just to keep an eye on him and let him know if anything changes or if we have any concerns. He did not order any more tests which I am thankful for.

Over the past week...since we got the appointment...I have been praying for Dr. Brown. Specifically that if he doesn't know the Lord that he would come to know Him. I also prayed that he would get a good night's sleep last night, be well-rested and alert this morning, have had a good night with his family last night, and that he would give us plenty of time and patience. The Lord is so precious and personal. He answered all of these prayers. Dr. Brown talked a lot about his family, talked about his church, gave us lots of time, answered all of my questions and concerns, was very patient, even joked around with us and was just altogether wonderful. I could not have asked for a better outcome to this entire situation.

Here is the only picture I got from today...James playing on the floor in the neurology office. Exciting, huh? He wasn't too thrilled about it.

"Blessed be the Lord...according to all that He promised; not one word has failed of all His good promises." I Kings 8:56

Comments

Melinda said…
Oh Stephanie I am so HAPPY to hear that you had an amazing visit with Dr. Brown! That makes my heart sooo happy that you now have answers and are at peace!
Celee said…
That's wonderful! God is so good! Lucie was not happy in the nursery today. Maybe she was just missing James:)
What a GREAT report! I am so happy for ya'll! I laughed when I saw the picture of him in Dr. Brown's office. Audree was in that same room with those trucks!