Skip to main content

Puppy Love



James has some crazy, deep, heartfelt love for Puppy. Brad bought this dog for James when I was very first pregnant. Now it is his very favorite thing in all the world. He takes Puppy everywhere with him.
He even crawls with him which I can't imagine is very easy. Puppy's tail is way nasty because that is what James chews on. I have tried everything to get that tail clean but my efforts have been futile. But I figure it is like the Velveteen Rabbit...it just shows how loved Puppy is.

Puppy has been James' faithful friend through thick and thin. He goes everywhere with us. He was even a comfort during the awful EEG.
Recently I have started to worry a little bit about Puppy's longevity because the fluff in his body has detached from the fluff in his head. (Gosh...I can SO relate.) I worry for Puppy. So I wanted to get a back-up in case of emergency. Luckily the store Brad bought him at still had some. My sister, Christi came to the rescue and bought Puppy 2.0 for James' birthday. Whew! Now I am back to having that safe secure feeling.


Proverbs 18:24"...there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother"

...and his name is Puppy.

Comments

Wendy said…
Advice from experience: Get puppy 2.0 in the rotation so that just in case something happens to original puppy, he will still accept puppy 2.0. I've seen kids not accept a new replacement for their worn friend!