Skip to main content

Rain!

Well praise the Lord we are finally getting some rain in Amarillo!  What a wonderful sound!

James got a desk from his cousins today!  He loves it!  (That dadgum white pencil/crayon is the bane of his existence.  He hates it because it never shows up.  I think I will throw them all away to spare him the frustration).
He also helped Papa grill our burgers for lunch.  What a big helper!
Later he played with some play-doh with Nana.
I am dreading leaving him for a few days even though I know he will be in the best of hands with his Nana and Papa.

Do you have fun 4th of July plans for tomorrow?  Our street is having it's annual block party and I am so excited as this will be our first year to take part!  The fireworks are usually set off at the lake right across the street from our house but since there is a ban this year there will be a laser light show.  We'll see how that works out.

Comments