Skip to main content

Bendy



Jude sleeps in the craziest positions.  I don't even know how this was possible. 

Today was our monthly appointment with Jude's oncologist. Unfortunately we had to see his partner who I don't so much care for in spite of the fact that I asked the nurse to make sure Dr. R was going to be in town when I made our appointment. Whatever. I am learning that it doesn't matter what I do or say or no matter how much I try...they aren't going to listen to me or care what I want or what my opinion is. I am so frustrated.  Plus this other doctor totally, 100% said the opposite of what Dr. R has been telling us.  I could just pull my hair out.  All of that hard work to get on the same page with our oncologist a couple of weeks ago just totally flew out the window today.

Anyways...we will get his labs back in a week.  Not that they will call me like they ALWAYS assure me they will.  I will have to end up calling them and they will say..."Oh yeh!  Here are your results.  I didn't realize they were in...".  I feel like we are at the bottom of everyone's priority list and even if I call 5 times to remind people of things...we still stay stuck at the bottom of the stack.  

I have a bad attitude right now.  Just a lot of frustrating things and people today.  Plus two doctor's offices and 1 hospital with 2 kids in 1 day is exhausting for both the kids and for me.

At least the day ended well for James.  He got to do one of his favorite things before bedtime...playing trucks with his Daddy.

Comments

Celee said…
You're a wonderful advocate for Jude. Just keep calling. He's blessed to have you for a mom!

Celee
Anonymous said…
I was going to say the same as blessed. Be that proactive mom and do your thang!
bonnie said…
So frustrating! Hope you get the results without having to call...
Jodie said…
So upsetting!! I'm praying you hear the results soon and you don't have to call!!! And, I totally agree... he is blessed to have such a wonderful mom as yourself!!
Jen said…
I agree! Jude is very blessed to have such a loving proactive Mommy like you! You are an inspiration! Know that we are praying for you and are here for you to lean on! Love yall!