Skip to main content

Happy 4th Of July!

My BFF from high school is in town and came over today. I love Jaimee and wished we lived closer.
Snuzi, Jude, James, Jaimee, Brock, Chase
Every time she comes back there is another kid in the mix.  Our boys are stair-stepped in age...which means...it's her turn next.

Tonight was the neighborhood block party and it was so much fun.  One house at the end of the block had goodie bags for the kids and James was thrilled!
Crayons!!!!
Candy!!!!
 It was super hot outside and the boys got all red-faced and sweaty.
James cooled off with a big drink from the water hose.
One of our neighbors 2 houses down brought us some bowls of his mom's homemade strawberry banana ice cream.  YUM!
Even Jude got a tiny bite.  And then he moved on to a popsicle which he handled like a pro.
We had a great time hanging out and visiting with our neighbors. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Homemade ice cream?? *slurp* That sounds delish. And it's my favorite combo too!!

Glad you had some girl time with your bff. - those times are so precious.
Anonymous said…
I don't know why I don't try harder to make time for my girlfriends! I need to because after every visit, I feel renewed! And so much happier! Then I get caught back up in regular busy life and put my friendships back on the sidelines. You'd think I'd learn! ;o)
Jodie said…
Looks like you had a fantastic fourth! :)