Skip to main content

I Scream, You Scream

I talked to Dr. Regueira this afternoon and we will have a meeting on Wednesday to discuss everything and to get on the same page. I told Dr. Honey that I am thinking of taking a recorder with me so that she can translate it into "Snuzi" when we get done. There is such a communication problem between Dr. R and I...mainly because all of this is so confusing to me. It is definitely more my fault than his. We just don't communicate well. But I am so thankful that he is willing to try and willing to sit down with me to help me understand where we are at with all of this cancer stuff. That is a blessing.

The boys and I met our neighbor, Mr. Edwards, and his granddaughter Kaylee at the ice cream shop today.
James got birthday cake ice cream which was BLUE. He was grumpy that his spoon wasn't getting the job done. The ice cream was too frozen.
Then he gave up on the spoon and just decided to stick his face in it and lick it.
He now looks like a Smurf.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmmm-- I wonder if Dr. R will be different on Wednesday.

Blue ice cream!!Yumo! And speaking of Smurfs.... I don't think the new movie looks very smurftastic. Do you??
I think a recorder is a great idea - do you have an iPhone or does your phone have recording abilities? Doctors always speak over my head and there's always things that I want to research on Dr. Google when I get home but only remember bits and pieces. Last time I had an appointment like that I ended up calling the nurse and having her read the chart back to me.

Cute pics of the kiddos! I love the sound of cake batter ice cream but the blue coloring scares me just a little.