Skip to main content

Scrubby Dubby

Jude loves bath time. 
 
 
And trust me...with all the crawling he does he needs a lot of baths.  Or maybe I need to clean the floors.  Anything that he finds on the floor goes straight to his mouth.  I've pulled out half a spider, a roly poly, a band aid, several stickers, leaves, a paintbrush, and some silly putty...just to name a few things.  But today, apparently he pulled up some carpet and ate it.  I heard him gagging and pulled several tufts out of his slobbery mouth.  I put him down for a nap and when I got him up he had drooled out several more tufts.  Gross. He wasn't thrilled about it either.
After such a draining day of bathing and finger-sweeping I had to treat myself with this for dessert.  Because I'm five.  And a chocolate ice cream, banana, cherry, and sprinkle bowl of deliciousness fixes a lot.

Comments