Skip to main content

Flu Type Mommy

I feel crappy. Like starting to get the flu crappy. It's all James' fault too. I'm going to make him fix me dinner and get up in the middle of the night to bring me medicine.

Actually, it is all my fault. Mommy guilt. It's the worst.

And the flu on top of Mommy guilt sucks even worse.

Luckily I started some flu medicine yesterday so hopefully I'll get better soon and hopefully (PLEASE LORD!!!!!!!) Brad won't get it. I can handle a sick kid and a sick me...I cannot handle a sick husband. It's just the pits. Sick men are 900million times worse than a sick child. It has been scientifically proven. I bet.

Big babies.

So I am snuggled down in bed drinking coffee and eating chocolate chip cookies. This is also a scientifically proven remedy for the flu. Just ask my Mom.
But my supply is dwindling and I am getting scared. I hope I survive.Geez! Someone should take an iron to these sheets. How embarrassing. I'll get the maid to do it. Oh wait...she has the flu and is in bed eating cookies and drinking coffee.

Comments

Wendy said…
Well, if I weren't hand texturing a ceiling right now (well, not RIGHT now because right at this very moment I'm waiting for my mom to bring me some more joint compound to finish said ceiling because I ran out...).... but if I weren't doing that, I'd make you some cookies right now. Hope you feel better soon!!