Skip to main content

More Good News...

Ok...so two weeks ago James caught a virus/cold/something nasty. A week later he had an ear infection. Today he was diagnosed with the swine flu as well as flu b and bronchiolitis. Yes, that would be two kinds of the flu. Did you know that was possible? Yeh, me neither. So he is on an antibiotic, cough syrup, breathing treatments, tylenol, motrin, tamiflu, ear drops, and lots and lots of Mommy love. We will be waking up every 4 hours through the night to dose him up with various meds. This night is going to be totally awesome. I'm looking so forward to it I can hardly stand it.But, this did not take the Lord by surprise. He knew this was coming. So I trust Him with James' health and healing.

Isaiah 55:9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

And one more thing...the Lord is so gracious to have given us the world's VERY BEST doctor and nurse. They are dear to me in ways I can't even express. The compassion and love they have for their little patients (and the patients mommies) is beyond words.

Comments