Skip to main content

Love Is Messy

When I was little my favorite treats (or sussies, as we called them) were Fudge Rounds. Yum. Mom would throw a few at me as I got off the school bus and I was a happy little girl.

So today, being stuck inside due to the blizzard, I decided to introduce James to these delicious little delights. Brad and I were in need of some entertainment.

First bite...an addiction is born.
James tries to make the most of every bite.

He's falling in love...
Kind of a scary love...
A vicious love...
An all-consuming love...
A happy love...

The aftermath...Brad got to do the clean-up.


Psalm 34:8-Taste and see that the Lord is good....

Comments

Celee said…
Lucie loves fruity snacks and today when I made the other kids hot cocoa, she wanted marshmallows. I know I'm going to regret introducing her to those. I bet she won't settle for fruity snacks anymore.