Skip to main content

Mixed Breed

First of all, let me start out this post by telling you that James is 100% off the bottle and has been for a few months now. He occasionally gets one as a treat when I think he needs one or when I need for him to need one.

HOWEVER...being that he is sick, hasn't eaten well today, has acted really pitiful, and broken mommies heart into a zillion little pieces...I decided he should get a nice big fat bottle of warm chocolate milk before bed. Never mind the fact that, judging from the neck wrinkles in the above picture, his mother is part shar pei.

Comments

Wendy said…
awww.. poor Jamesie! I sure hope he is feeling better tomorrow!
Anonymous said…
lmap! Shar Pei!!! You are too funny!

And anyway, those wrinkles are all Brad's fault for not getting the correct angle. :P
Anonymous said…
Not lmap. lmaO.

Silly me.