Skip to main content

Double The Bathtime-Double The Fun

This morning I gave James a bath, lotioned him up, powdered his hiney, diaper, socks, onesie, pants, shirt, combed his hair, cleaned out his ears, and cologned him up.

Then I went to get myself dressed.

You know how you are always hearing all that noise about not leaving a child unattended in the bathtub or around standing water???

Well...turns out it is not so much the drowning hazard as it is this...Yeh...fully dressed...Puppy and all.And not an ounce of remorse.


But the poor little guy has had a tough day. He threw up this afternoon...I think due in a large part to the amount of congestion

So I got him all snuggled down in his jammies and then he became obsessed with wearing his cousin's hand-me-down slippers. Only problem is that they are still 2 sizes too big.It was like he had duck feet.But it didn't slow him down one bit.

Comments

Celee said…
Lucie loves playing in the water. One of my tricks is to read my Bible while she's in the bathtub. She peeks over the top of the tub every now and then to check on me, but plays happily for like 20 minutes or so. When the girls take a shower, she crawls in to join them.
Wendy said…
oh, that's just funny. poor soggy puppy.