Skip to main content

Sick AGAIN

My baby is sick...AGAIN. And I called it...down to the hour. I knew that if he was going to get sick it would be Friday, after lunch. Why, you ask? Because he only ever gets sick on Fridays when it is too late to call the doctor and after he has been in the nursery on Wednesday for bible study.

So here are his symptoms...fever, runny nose, finger in ear, vomit, and a sore throat. Looks like we will be going to see Dr. H on Monday unless he miraculously kicks this tomorrow.

There is just nothing worse than a sick baby. Especially when it is your own.
So here is the question...keep taking him with the thinking that he needs to build up his immunities? Or stop taking him and exposing him to germs? I don't know what to do.

Comments

The Vinyards said…
Sorry! Hope he feels better soon! So much is going around right now. You will find the balance!
Great to see you tonight!
Anonymous said…
Stop taking him. It could be that the place where Bible study is held has dirty vents or something that are continually exposing him to yuckiness.

I swear that's how it is here at work. I was fine while I was home over Christmas, and now that I am back at work I've been waking up all stuffy again. Poor James. Tell him I feel his pain!