Skip to main content

Cabin Fever Has Set In

Day 2.5 of enforced flu isolation and detainment underway. I got a little twitchy and weird today so Brad loaded us up into the minivan to get some fresh air. While we were out I escaped into Wal-Mart to get James some PediSure. He is not eating so well and Lorraine suggested PediSure. And it is a good thing she did...he didn't so much drink it as he inhaled it. Two bottles.

Look at Brad's crazy hitchhiker thumb. Weird, huh?

But anyways, he guzzled it...every last drop....without stopping...except for a refill.


Poor little Jamesie just feels flat-out crummy. He couldn't even enjoy a few whirls on the sit-n-spin.

But he started to perk up a little just before bedtime.
I can't wait for my little guy to feel better.
100% himself.

I miss his sparkle.

Comments