Skip to main content

Making Progress

Sadly, when my life gets hectic, one of the first things to fall by the wayside is nutrition. And not just for Brad and I...but for James too...as is shown here in this picture of him devouring a donut. Bless his hungry little heart. He loves donuts almost as much as mommy does.We've had several busy days of packing and moving and we feel great about our progress! Brad has been working hard. I have consistently reminded him that princesses are not meant to work as hard as I have been working the past few days. Most of these comments have been blatantly ignored. I got a little smidgen of sympathy yesterday though. Then he told me to get back to work.

I pushed the lawn mower out of the way for Brad and I told him I thought that was the first time I had ever pushed one. He told me he thought we would make that a permanent change. I told him no we certainly would not.

It's times like these that I am thankful I am not a man. Well...there are really no times ever that I want to be a man...but physical labor is one of those things that makes me especially thankful I am not. Our little angel has been a real trooper throughout the whole process. I don't think he knows anything is even different. Mainly because he's spent a lot of time with Nana and Papa getting spoiled rotten. Back to work! Soon I will post new pictures of our cute new place!

Comments

Erin said…
James and Laird have the same high chair. :)

Got your FB message...working on a nice long reply :)