Skip to main content

What A Wednesday

Wednesday is CBS day. I'm learning what it takes to get James and myself somewhere on time without Brad's help. It's not easy. Last night I tried to get as much ready as I could. I got up early but when James got up I had to bring him in the bathroom with me to contain him while I got ready. He was pretty much allowed to play with any and everything so long as it kept him busy. Even George seemed to be astonished as he surveyed the damage. And yes, those are maxipads flung all over the bathroom courtesy of James.

James decided that this was not going to be the week that he decided to cooperate in the CBS nursery. This was the earliest I've been paged out so far. I was paged out within the first 10 minutes. Nice.

After James' nap we went to Jenniffer's to hang out until our husbands got off work. We tried to get James to try one of Jenniffer's home-grown delicious tomatoes. He's not yet a fan.

Comments

Celee said…
James was so cute and so good today in discussion! He is such a precious flirt! I'd have Lucie there with me, too, if she'd be quiet.