Skip to main content

George's Midlife Crisis

Ok...so how sad is this? I am a little ashamed to admit this but back before we had James, George was really, really spoiled. I actually carried him around in this cute pink croc dog carrier. (Yeh...I was one of those). He also had a far more extensive wardrobe than I do. (Yep...dressed my dog too). Now...he's not so spoiled. In fact...he's not so much touched or petted at all these days. So Brad and I were cleaning out our closet and the pink croc dog carrier was up on one of the shelves. I got it down and George did this.Isn't it sad? It is like one of those sad men who get a corvette because they are having a midlife crisis and trying to relive the glory days of their youth. George remembers his glory days. He yearns for them. He would love to ride proudly around in his pink croc dog carrier again. He wouldn't even care that everyone was laughing at him and making fun of him behind his back.

Life's tough though. Sorry George. The pink croc dog carrier is going to the storage. I've got far cuter and more important things to carry around theses days.

Comments