Skip to main content

The First Day of 2011

This was a long day and we were very tired. We have become lightweights since having children. I told Brad that the last time I stayed up that late intentionally was when I had Jude. And I can promise you that last night was the last time EVER that James stays up that late as long as he is under our roof. He has been a tad crankyish today. So have I.

Brad was so sleep deprived and enervated that he actually made George look him in the eye while doling out his punishment for eating James' cheezits off the couch. He forgot that George is not actually one of our real children and the lesson will be lost in about two minutes or however long it is that Cesar Millan says their memory is.Anyways...we went over to Mom and Dad's tonight for some black-eyed-peas. Jude was still trying to sleep off last night.And in a total contrast of last night, we are all snuggled down and in bed already.Nite-nite.

Comments

Unknown said…
Okay, I have laughed and laughed over Brad and George. That's hysterical!!!! What is it with me and your posts that involve George! Too funny! And also the pic of Jude sleeping off the late night, face down on Dad! HA!!! Thanks for letting me get a big laugh from your adorable family...G-dog and all!
Kristi Kelly said…
I am with Christi, that pic of Brad and George cracked me up! I love how James is looking at George like, wow you're in trouble!