Skip to main content

I Am Totally NOT Going To Be A Psycho American Idol Blogger

This morning Jude had his 4 month well check and shots.  He is 13.7 pounds which is exactly what James weighed at 4 months....weird, no?  And while James was in the 95th percentile for his height at 4 months, Jude is only in the 75th.  Shorty.
We make them tall and skinny around here.

Later James and I played trucks in the kitchen...which is where he insists we play for some reason.
By the way...in case you wonder why he never has pants on...it's for potty training purposes.  It's easier and faster when the urge hits.

While I was fixing dinner I put Jude in the bouncy.  So how can you tell your child has been in the bouncy for too long?

When this happens.

Poor baby.


Then he nearly slid right out of his swing.  I guess that's why they put buckles on those things, huh?

Tonight we put James in bed before he was ready so he snuck into bed with us to watch some tv.  He laid low to avoid being put back in his own bed.
We are total suckers when it comes to winding down with him.

But onto more serious news...I watched season 1 of American Idol and never watched it again.  It made me all uncomfortable to watch Simon Jerkface.  But we didn't have anything to watch tonight and I heard they had some new people on there so whatever.  But oh my gaw...I heart Chris Medina.  I had my face buried in a semi-clean burp cloth, crying my eyes out while Steven Tyler kissed Chris' fiance Juliana on the cheek and told her that she's the reason Chris sings so good...because he sings to her.  Oh. My. Word.  But then Brad made some comment about Ryan Seagull...yall, I'm for reals...that's what he thought his name was...he wasn't kidding...and it totally ruined the moment.  So I called my Mom and cried on the phone to her about Chris and Juliana...my emotions need an outlet.

Comments