Skip to main content

All Righty, Then

I went to bible study this morning at church.  It is a monumental undertaking to get myself and the boys ready, loaded, and to the church by 9:00am.  I am sure this is a breeze for most people.  I struggle.  Never mind the amount of clever negotiating I had to do to get Jamesie out of his Spider Man muff muffs before we left.  I promised him cake and sprite when we got home if he would just put his sneakers on for heavens sake.  Mothering at its best.  It worked.  I'm not proud.
I also told him he could wear Brock's hat.  Works like a charm.  I can get him to wear anything by telling him it was Brock's. 

And after the mountains I moved to get there "on time"...we were early.  Go figure.  Do you get extra points in heaven for being early to bible study?  I hope so.
James woke up from nap time with a hairdo that was a glorious mixture of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and Justin Bieber. 
He was 0% amused that I was laughing and taking pictures of him right as he woke up.  Cranky.
I think he was just mad because he was locked in his room for nap time with only the blue muff muffs....not the Spider Men.

Comments