Skip to main content

It's A Snap

We've had a day of firsts today. Jude's first time in the exersaucer.His first time in the bouncy.I have a feeling that a little blondie I know is going to make him pretty dizzy.And his first time having rice cereal. Yum!


Later I put him in the bouncy to keep him busy while I did some things. Apparently he needs a little more neck control.Or he just got tired of waiting for me to come get him.But he is still all smiles!All of those firsts made him sleepy.Jamesie had a busy day being a big brother and showing Jude the ropes.It wore him out though.He needed a little extra snuggle time with Mom and Dad to wind down. It's hard when the baby brother gets all the attention.But he showed us that he's still got some tricks up his sleeve. He learned how to snap today.

Comments