Skip to main content

This Is Why White Girls Should Not Make Chinese Food

I made a new recipe tonight and you know how that sometimes goes when you make something new??? Sometimes it...uh...is yucky? That was this dish. Not so good. So bad in fact that I wouldn't even feed it to George...and I have sweaters that I like more than George. No offense George.

Anyways, James took one look at it and wanted to give it a try. And I am not one to keep a child from expanding his food horizons...so.......Ummm...maybe not so much on the chicken...But the egg roll was a different story...I am about 99.9% sure that he thought it was a giant tater tot.And everyone knows that tater tots totally go with groddy Chinese food.But now the sugar snap peas...that was an entirely different story. Those made it onto the end of the fork and that was it. He wouldn't let them anywhere near his face.Jude was highly disgruntled with the whole situation because he felt sure he would've loved the fake nasty Chinese food.

Comments