Skip to main content

Oh, You Wascally Wabbit!

As we were getting ready for the day this morning, I noticed that eerie silence that never bodes well for me. I went to look for James and this is how I found him in his room...wearing my snow boots and slathering on the baby lotion.Busted.About 5 seconds later he tripped and smacked his head into a bench and cut his eyebrow. Those boots weren't made for walking. He cried for about 10 minutes and then got back to being a monkey child. Lord, help me.Finally dressed and ready to help Nana celebrate her birthday! And in his own shoes, no less.James couldn't wait to give Nana the picture he colored for her.Then he took it back and opened it for her too. He's helpful like that.Jamesie loves his sweet Nana-Pie.And she loves him even when he looks like Elmer Fudd.(Seriously...what was I thinking!?!? I took him out in public like this! Poor kid. I was really hungry...and I don't make good decisions on an empty stomach...low blood sugar, ya know. That's my excuse.)

Tonight I was trying to video Jude in the bouncy. He's really come a long way in just a couple of days.

Take 1-


AND cut!

Take 2-

Comments