Skip to main content

010111

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! We were blessed far beyond what we deserve in 2010...the Lord is so good. This time last year I wasn't even pregnant with Jude...and now I have a healthy beautiful bundle of joy! He got in a quick nap before the party.James snuck some cookies before the guests arrived.We (the moms) decided to let the kids wear their pjs since they would be up late.George wore his festive red sweater.Kaylee and Jude wasted no time and got right to snuggling.I think that one of the Lord's greatest kindnesses to us is the gift and blessing of good friends...of which we are rich in.

Laurie, James, me, and Jamesie.Miah and Brad.
Amber and Sawyer.Thomas, Paul, Thomas' mom, and Michelle.Michelle, Taylor, Kaylee, and Laurie. Oddly Matt escaped my camera all night long. He was here though...I swear.Tay and Paul hanging in the toy box.I took advantage of having extra adults around and pawned my kids off to the highest bidder. Or anyone I could trick into taking them so I could go fill my plate again......and again......and again......and one more time.Taylor and James watched The Nativity Story. I think the late night was starting to catch up to James...judging by the wild-eyed look he has going on.I hope everyone has a fabulous new year!Psalm 20:4-5 May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests.

Comments

Kristi Kelly said…
How fun!!! What a great way to end a great 2010 and start a new year full of fun with friends:) And I LOVE James' wild-eyed look!!!