Skip to main content

Welcome To The Terrible Twos

Yall, I'm beat. When Brad got home from work today I was about to fall asleep on the couch while feeding Jude and James was in the kitchen "doing the dishes"...which really means he was just getting completely soaked. But by that point in my day, I really wouldn't have cared if he was outside rolling around in mud.Then I had to put up the gate to fix dinner in peace. James didn't like that so much and tried to breach the perimeter.But border control is pretty tight around here.

I sent him to go play trucks.We've been struggling yesterday and today with naptime and bedtime. James has been so good about staying in bed and not getting out until I come in and get him until yesterday. I guess the twos are finally rearing it's ugly head. I thought I might come through unscathed, but the amount of fit throwing, foot stomping, and defiance I've seen today have proven otherwise. He refused to stay in bed tonight which led to this...So sad.

Jude and I feel the same way. What a day!

Comments

Unknown said…
I reeeeally love how James plays with his vehicles...lining them up the way he does. I think it is so smart and it always makes me happy to see little guys with their cars/trucks. The video cracks me up btw. What would we do w/o those gates and 2 year olds!